I was awarded the pure in heart award by my sister Jordan at heavenlyprincessblog
Here are the rules:
1. Post about the tag.
2. Choose 5 bloggers who deserve this award.
3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged, letting them know they were awarded.
4. Answer the questions along with your post. (Omit questions you don’t want to answer)
1. Which do you prefer–Apples, Oranges, or Bananas?
Oranges, it is my favorite color and also they just taste DELICIOUS!
2. How many siblings do you have?
Permanently, two sisters (ages 17 (almost 18) and 10) and two brothers (ages 4 and 3), plus two foster children.
3. Where do you live–
a prairie, Woodland, city, or other?
A normal neighborhood (at least it’s normal to me–I’ve lived here all my life!
4. What is something you enjoy doing with your family?
Walking around the block or hiking and having a picnic. Anything that we can go outside and enjoy God’s creation.
5. Is your room clean?
Clean is a relative term…
6. Which would you prefer to vist–
Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?
Probably England, it just looks so pretty in the pictures.
7. What is a scripture that encourages you?
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
God has called me to the mission field, I have answered.
8. Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?
Chocolate, gum is very close but with braces I am not allowed to have it right now 😦
9. What are your favorite types of books?
Non-fiction or fiction that is Christian, lots that I like contain missions.
10. Which is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint chip (Hemp ice cream, Tempt brand!)
11. If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?
Probably my sisters homemade sourdough in pizza or tortilla form.
12. Are you an outside or an inside person?
Outside, I love spending time in Gods creation.
13. Describe yourself in three words.
Silly Random Riah (but i wish it was Patient Joyful Riah)
14. What chore do you like to do the most?
If I liked it it wouldn’t be a chore… 😉
And here are the 5 bloggers I think deserve the award:
(1)Risa, Momo and Sam at books, ballet and basketball
Okay, I guess I only read one blog, but this one is a good one.