I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Ophelia – Marie at Opinions, Thoughts, and General Ramblings. Thank you so much Ophelia for awarding me!
*Link back to the blogger who tagged me.
*Answer the ten questions she gives me.
*Nominate ten others (or as many as I do) and ask them ten questions.
*Let those nominees know they were tagged.
Oh this one is too hard!! I’ve already written one based off of Letters from War by Mark Schultz but I’m not sure I could pick just one song for a whole book… Can I get back to you on this one? Maybe?
Now here are my 10 questions:
1) What is your family’s strangest tradition?
2) Where is the farthest you’ve traveled?
3) At what age were your parents married (and/or Grandparents if that’s more exciting ;))?
4) What is your favorite book in the Bible?
5) Ice Cream or Cake?
6) What language do you wish you could speak?
7) How old is your blog? How many posts have you written? What year did you write the most? (Is it okay that I asked three (now four) questions in one?)
8) What is the last movie you watched?
9) What is your favorite music video?
10) What song do you feel was written just for you?
Now I nominate …
Can’t wait to see what your answers are!