*Link back to the blogger who tagged me.
*Answer the ten questions she gives me.
*Nominate ten others (or as many as I do) and ask them ten questions.
*Let those nominees know they were tagged.
1) What is your favorite thing you’ve ever written?
Probably a short story I wrote about a year ago… it never got a good title, but you can read it at It’s About Story
. And after you read it give me some title ideas!
2) What blog post on your blog has the most views?
3) If you could meet any currently living author, who would it be?
I’d say Chris Fabry
, but I already have met him and get the chance to talk with him about every month… Probably Dr. Harry Kraus
because he’s a doctor in Kenya! Oh, and I love his writing 😉
4) What is approx. the most words you’ve written in a day?
5,000. I did it twice during Nanowrimo.
5) What is the last book you read?
Shades of Mercy by Anita Lustrea and Caryn Rivadeneira (which was given to me by Chris Fabry )
6) If you could demand a rewritten ending to any book, which one would it be?
7) Do you have any books/blogs on writing that you’d recommend?
8) What book to movie adaptation do you find the most annoying? 😉
I’m annoyed by the changes they made on the last two Narnia movies 😕 I also didn’t like that the book Courageous that was written after the movie Courageous was way better then the movie.
9) What genre are you least likely to read?
10) If you could write a book based off of one song, what song would it be? Why?
Oh this one is too hard!! I’ve already written one based off of Letters from War by Mark Schultz but I’m not sure I could pick just one song for a whole book… Can I get back to you on this one? Maybe?
Now here are my 10 questions:
1) What is your family’s strangest tradition?
2) Where is the farthest you’ve traveled?
3) At what age were your parents married (and/or Grandparents if that’s more exciting ;))?
4) What is your favorite book in the Bible?
5) Ice Cream or Cake?
6) What language do you wish you could speak?
7) How old is your blog? How many posts have you written? What year did you write the most? (Is it okay that I asked three (now four) questions in one?)
8) What is the last movie you watched?
9) What is your favorite music video?
10) What song do you feel was written just for you?
Now I nominate …
Sam, Mari, and Risa
Can’t wait to see what your answers are!